As the ultimate Formula 1 Night race rolls around, the full-throttle action is on and off track at the Grand Prix Season Singapore 2019. Just as the roads around Singapore get lit for three nights of high octane racing from 20th to 22nd September, so will the glamour hit fevered pitch at some of the red dot’s most legendary and luxurious pop-up nightspots. Case in point? Amber Lounge – Asia’s most exhilarating F1 VIP party destination.
2019 will see Amber Lounge delivering the party of a lifetime for its 12th year running. A celebrity and F1 driver hotspot, Amber Lounge Singapore has hosted the Crazy Rich Asians cast and sports stars among other celebrities in 2018, proving to be the chicest nightlife destination in Asia.
“I love partying at Amber Lounge as they have the best atmosphere and it’s
the most exclusive.” – Charles Leclerc, Scuderia Ferrari F1 Driver
Amber Lounge Singapore takes the thrill of Singapore’s Formula 1 Night Race and takes it off track, moving high tempo action from the paddock to party. The 12th Amber Lounge Singapore will deliver an overwhelming non-stop nightlife experience with live acts from Brit Award winner Ella Eyre and international DJ Sigala as well as unlimited premium drinks and the unique driver’s fashion show in support of Make A Wish Singapore.
For the first-time ever guests can pop bottles and party with our international DJs and live acts on the raised area of our DJ booth!
“Amber Lounge always guarantees an amazing party. The entertainment, live acts and the atmosphere is world-class. I love being able to celebrate the Grand Prix weekend with the other teams and drivers.” – Valtteri Bottas, Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Driver
Saturday 21 September – ‘Ice White’ Themed Fashion Show
Experience the famous Amber Lounge Driver’s Fashion Show, also in ice theme – a stunning runway from Singaporean and international designers Mr. G and Frieda Brides. An impressive line-up of drivers will showcase the exclusive looks alongside a bevy of international models. Every year the dynamic, energetic show attracts worldwide media coverage. This is followed by a non-stop entertainment and live performances to keep the party pumping.
Take time out from the dancing and enter the Arctic Blue Gin Lounge as Amber Lounge party goers can taste the chilled refreshing cocktails from Finland, Official Gin of Amber Lounge Singapore.
Sunday 22 September – Grand Prix AFTER PARTY
Sunday night fires up after the spectacular Grand Prix with Amber Lounge transforming into a sultry, exotic and unforgettable party. Formula 1 drivers, teams and celebrities move straight from the paddock to the party for post-race celebrations. A night fueled with iconic live performances from Ella Eyre, DJ Sigala, Bangkok Invaders and free-flowing champagne. The entertainment and electric atmosphere will keep you partying until the early hours of the morning.
Amber Lounge VIP Tables for the Singapore F1 Weekend 2019
- Ultimate Package – as the name suggests, this is the most desirable, tailor- made weekend package.
- Methusalem Tables – Simply THE best tables in the house with dance floor position in the heart of the action. Tables receive unrivalled service, with a 6L Methusalem bottle of Champagne and a 3L Jeroboam bottle of premium Vodka followed by unlimited bottle service throughout the whole night.
- Jeroboam Tables – are perfectly located around the dance floor or surrounded by celebrities and VIPs. Once escorted to the table, you are presented with a 3L Jeroboam bottle of Champagne and unlimited bottle service.
- VIP Tables – are well located, served with unlimited bottles of premium Champagne and all other drinks.
- Shared VIP Table passes – includes the same as VIP tables and you will be seated with other guests.
- Classic Tables – are served with unlimited bottle service of house Champagne and all other drinks throughout the whole night.
- Shared Classic Table passes – includes the same as Classic Tables and you will be seated with other guests.
- Individual Passes – give access to all areas in the club, open bar including Champagne and free seating on the chill-out terrace.
Tables are priced for and seat 8 guests and receive hostess and waitress service. Certain tables can be extended up to a maximum of 10 people, with the purchase of extra table passes. All Saturday tables and passes include Amber Lounge Fashion Show.